Design Engineer BIM
Passionated by BIM projects? Interested in infrastructure projects? Experienced designer?
We like to hear you about this challenging position!
- You execute infrastructure projects, together with our team of experts, in close collaboration with the project leader.
- You carry out design work and keep up with new techniques and developments in your discipline.
- You assist the project leader with his management tasks.
- You communicate with other project disciplines, including structural, architectural, geotechnical, surveying, and other aspects of a project.
- You are reporting to the project leader and your team manager.
- You develop your technical skills (ACAD, Civil 3D …).
- You work on infrastructure projects, from primary roads to secondary roads, inclusive sewerage and drainage systems, bridges.
- Do you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in the industrial engineering/civil engineering?
- Do you have some years of relevant work experience?
- Do you have experience with road design standards, methods and practices?
- Do you have good communication skills, knowledge/interest/affinity with infrastructure and topography?
- Do you have a good command of at least two of the following languages, with excellent writing skills: Dutch – English – French.
- Do you have a very good knowledge of ACAD, 3D design packets (preference for Civil 3D). Experience with GIS and BIM-packages (BIM360, Navisworks, …) is recommended.
Then quickly apply for our position as Design Engineer BIM.
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!